Jeff's Custom Powder Coating is dedicated to providing the highest quality powder coated finishes to our customers.When people think of powder coating they usually think of basic black but at Jeff's Powder Coating we offer the colors to fit your imagination. We specialize in multi-coat specialty powder applications such as candy, metal flake and texture finishes.
What is Powder Coating?
Powder Coating is a method of applying an attractive and protective finish to a wide range of materials that are used by both industries and private consumers to protect their products. The powder used for powder coating is a mixture of finely ground particles of pigment and resign, in which is then sprayed onto a clean, prepared surface giving it that attractive look. The electrically charged powder particles ad heave themselves to the grounded surfaces until heated/fused in a cure oven. When done the product will have a uniform, durable, attractive finish that is very durable. Powder coating produces an attractive finish that offers excellent resistance to corrosion, heat, impact, abrasion, fading from sunlight, and extreme weather. Color selection is virtually unlimited.
Powder Coating Advantages
- Emits nearly zero volatile organic compounds and is environmentally friendly.
- Can produce a much thicker coating than a conventional liquid coating without running or sagging.
- The over spray can be recycled, which is why it is possible to achieve 100% use
- Produces less hazardous waste than conventional coatings
- Have fewer appearance differences between horizontally and vertically coated surfaces compared to liquid coated items.
- A wide range of specialty effects is easily do-able which would be impossible to achieve with other coating processes.